1. QVC - I shop by phone or internet. I'm addicted to QVC! Believe it or not they have really great quality products.
2. Bed Bath & Beyond - What an AWESOME store! They have everything. I usually go in there to buy kitchen stuff. I love to cook and they have tons of kitchen gadgets!
3. Express - I buy most of my clothes from Express, they have a lot of trendy clothes and they have the best fitting pants.
4. Bath & Body Works - What can I say? I'm a junkie! I love everything in their store! All of it smells so good and feels so great!
5. Rack Room Shoes - or any shoe store for that matter! I can't get enough shoes!
6. Coach - Have you ever been in a Coach store? It's handbag heaven! They have some Fabulous handbags! Just like shoes, I can't get enough handbags!
7. Scrapbook Market - This is my local scrapbook store and it's a hugh store. They have everything a devoted scrapper could ever need. I could spend hours in that store.
8. Michaels - Boy, this store sure is a crafters dream!
9. Old Navy - I will always shop Old Navy. They have great stuff for a reasonable price. It's just an all around great store.
10. Garnet & Gold - This store sells every thing FSU! I'm a FSU fan and this store has everything a devoted FSU Football fan could want.
11. World Market - This store has some great stuff. It has everything from candles to international food. I discovered this store in Cleveland, Ohio. They recently opened one here in our lovely city. So, I was very excited!
12. Pier 1 imports - I love the furniture in Pier 1. They have some really unique stuff.
13. Target - Who doesn't love Target? It's a Wonderful store!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂll add you here!)
Grab the Scavenger Hunt
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll.
1. I talk to my mom every day on my way to work. My mom calls every morning at 7:30 on the money. If she doesn't call then I know something is wrong
2. I work full time and go to school full time (Oh, I'm on the deans list with a 4.0 GPA)
3. I've been told I have a warped since of humor
4. I love to dance. I love to have fun and dancing is a lot of fun.
5. I love listening to music, I prefer to listen to R&B and Alternative music but I'm open to other music as well
6. I love animals ( I do have four at home)
7. I'm addicted to shoes and handbags (right now I have 40 pairs of shoes and around 20 handbags) I say you can never have to many shoes or handbags!
8. I'm a scrapbooker and have been for 6 or so years
9. I was a nerd in grade school and in high school. Once your labeled in school that label always seems to stick with you. My friends would probably tell you I'm still a nerd! lol
10. I love vintage everything! I love vintage decor, clothes, handbags. A lot of my scrapbooking is considered vintage. If it's vintage I'm loving it! (My new blog is vintage, I love it)
11. I work out 4 nights a week
12. I carry around two cell phones, well one is my Blackberry from work and the other is my personal cell phone. It's a pain in the rear but what can you do?
13. I only have one true friend and the rest are just acquaintances