Tuesday, August 28, 2007

International Human Resources Management...

My day at work was great! I know, your thinking, work is never great. It is for me. I love my job and I love my career field. I work in Human Resources and have for the past 10 years. Human Resources has always been a great career choice for me, I just love it, have I said that more than once? lol Most people hate their jobs but I'm not one of those people.

I got to class early today so I could pick up my laptop. I was so excited to get my computer back and it's running like a new computer. I can't believe I went over a week with out my computer. It's bad that I'm addicted to having my computer with me all the time.

I'm sitting in class right now. This class is all about International Human Resource Management. I'm very excited about this class!! I know, I should be paying attention to the professor, but I had to post to my blog today. How awful is that?? My professor is really a great teacher, he is from Greece, has a lot of knowledge, and is very animated. I love animated teachers. It helps in passing the time and it makes learning more interesting.

I got home from vacation early Monday morning and will post some pictures when I get time. It should be by this weekend. I can't wait to share my pictures of Niagara Falls!

I really have to get back to paying attention to the professor..........Have a great night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mustang said...

Good to hear that you got your laptop back.. sometimes computers become so much a part of our lives..

and arent you supposed to be listening to the prof??? :P

have a wonderful night..and yes, please post up pics..

D

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home