Sunday, June 11, 2006

Out of the loop.....

I have been out of my blog loop the past few days. Work has been really busy. The company I work for was bought out by another company. I work in Human Resources so we have been making copies of everything and sending it out to the new company. The new company I think is going to be a great thing for our organization. School has been busy for me as well. I had an exam and a research paper due last week. I also have a mid term exam this Monday night. I have been trying to study for that. I was out sick last Wednesday, but I'm feeling better today. I haven't done much this weekend. I have just been hanging out at home relaxing and trying to feel better. We were going to go out on the boat today, but there was a small craft advisory to stay out of the water. We are already starting to feel the effects from tropical Storm Alberto. The wind is picking up outside right now. It hasn't started to rain yet, but it's only a matter time before it starts. We really need the rain here. It looks a little weary outside. It's hard to describe how it looks and feels outside. I can't believe this early in our Hurricane season we have our first tropical storm already. We are only 11 days into Hurricane season. We are all hoping that this years season will not be to extremely bad on us. I guess all we can do it just live our lives and see what happens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mustang said...

work is one thing that puts everyone out of the loop of life itself... lol. but great to see you back here..
the place that i am in, chennai is really hot..all we see is the blazing sun.. its sad on the skin and makes one not go out anywhere..
enjoy the rains... im a total rain lover.. just love to sit and watch the rain....
the pic from the magazine is up..

have a great week ahead..

God bless

4:45 AM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I was thinking last night, how happy I am that we don't live in Punta Gorda, FL anymore. We lived there for 6 years and I was so nervous all the time about hurricanes, wild fires, and tornados.
I love my New Hampshire because aside from snow, life is pretty calm and undramatic.
Sending good vibes for a calm hurricane season down there.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

I can't even imagine how it would be to live with that fear. I really hope that everything goes well for you this season.

I wish I could swing my magic stick and make it go away ;-)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Noblese said...

Hi there, came to your blog by chance and liked it. You are right with the work and how it takes time away from a lot of things.
Good luck with the new company, your exams and let's hope this year's hurricane season will pass by safely and with no damage.
Take care

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home