Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What a great weekend

St. George Island







This is were I spent my entire day on Sunday and it was so sweet! Laying on the beach working on the tan. Playing in the ocean water, jumping waves and people watching. I love to people watch and when your at the beach you see all walks of life. You see those that should not be wearing a bikini or those that should not be wearing that speedo! lol It's just fun to be at the beach. I enjoy seeing all the different tattoos on people. I'm thinking about piercing my belly button. I seen a few ladies at the beach the other day that had it done and it was cool. I have had it in the back of mind for a while and I think I'm going to do it.

For me it's so relaxing at the beach, it always takes me to another world and away from anything that resembles reality. This could be good or bad depending on the mood your in. For me it was a GOOD thing!! St. George Island is a wonderful island with beautiful homes and condos. It's worth the hour drive from our house to get there. I could just stay there forever. My husband and I decided the other day we are going to spend a week there this summer. We are going to rent on of the beautiful homes or condo which ever fits the budget and be beach bums for an entire week! I'm excited about that.

We were driving down Ocean street and seen this sign and I have never laughed so hard in all my life. I didn't have my camera in hand, so I made my husband drive back around so I could take a picture of it. If your offend by this photo, don't look! lol I thought it was the funniest thing. You know that some kid or even an adult walked by and tore off the "S" on this sign.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mustang said...

hey, thats so cool.. the beaches that you have are so much better than the ones that we have here..
no one walks in a bikini here though.. lol... we still have a long way to go when it comes to being flashy.. but then as long as one has a good time, thats what matters..i got some pics too, do check them out. slightly dark though :(
this weekend was a big break.. and it was sooo amaaaazing !!!
about love, the post is up... do comment.

D

4:38 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

had some problems with the love post..
its up now..

D

6:58 PM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

Can't beat being on the beach.
Great, great photos.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home