Monday, May 22, 2006

"A wedding to die for"

I went on a road trip this weekend with my boss and another co-worker. We are planning our Service Awards Banquet for this August and wanted to try something different. We found one of those Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre's that travels for corporate events. Well, we went to see one of their shows this weekend. The company that puts on the show was MURDERS SHE WROTE, INC. The show we watched and participated in was "A wedding to die for". What a great time we had. The show was very interactive and we each had lines in the show. It was a riot. We all laughed and had a great time. We did decide to bring them to our Service Awards Banquet. We have chosen to do "Murder on Budget Cruise Lines". We are going to have a cruise/beach theme to our banquet. It's going to be great! We are all excited. The pictures below I took at the dinner theatre, please keep in mind I had to use my camera phone because I forgot my camera.

We went out dancing after dinner. I just love to dance. We ended up at Storman's Palace Night Club, in Clearwater, FL. It was great fun! We got there around 9:00 PM and didn't leave until 2:00 AM. I could have kept going, but they were closing down the club so we had to leave. Needless to say I was a little hung over on Sunday morning. It seemed like a long drive home yesterday, but I think it was because I was hung over and tired from the night before. I'm still tired and exhausted from my road trip this weekend but it was worth it!











5 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

Is that your boss? GREAT pictures! Looks like you had a ball! Not exactly what I was picturing but looks like fun!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

Wow, looking like you had a blast and is going to have later too!!!!

Great idea that will be a success.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

kelly, great to hear about ure road trip.. i love road trips.. great pics too... looks like you had a ball.. its monday here and there's no mood to work at all....... i thought i was the only one until i looked at my friends !!! :)
have a great week ahead...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I've always wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner, but I've never gotten around to it. It sounds like you had a really fun weekend. I also like to dance until the wee hours.

No pictures of the dog races. I forgot my camera and didn't bring my phone. :(

11:40 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Murder mystery dinners are fun, you should try a murder mystery party, too. You can buy the games. It's a blast!

And it's good to find a fellow Buffy fan. I'm more of a Buffy nut, but I own all the seasons on DVD too. The first 3 are my favorite, but I love "Hush" and the musical episode. :) Did you know you can download them on iTunes now, too?

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home