Monday, May 15, 2006

Cruising the Open Ocean



My weekend was pretty great. Saturday was a chill at home day, you know those days when you have to get all the chores done that you put off doing all week? Sunday we went out on the boat. One of our new favorite past times. We launch the boat out on the Apalachee Bay, in St. Marks, FL. It's a beautiful area. St. Marks is a National Forest with lots of wild life, including gators! It's a great park. Here are a couple pictures that I took out on the boat. My husband of course did some fishing and caught a few trout. I'm not big on fishing so I laid on the front of the boat to work on my tan. It's really great to just dive in the water when it gets to hot! So much fun! There are a few spots there where you can stand up in like 3 feet of water and go snorkeling, I did that yesterday as well. I found a couple of perfect sand dollars as well as some really cool shells. I just love being out on the ocean.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mustang said...

hey thats cool... wish we could do that in india as well... i guess biking is there to cover that for me..lol.
its not fair. we are just a group of ardent bikers and we are termed as trouble...sigh... (lol)
looks like you had a neat time.. here in chennai, getting a tan doesnt need effort at all..a few extra minutes and could get sunburnt..

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

Ah, now you're making me envious... To go out on a boat trip (not like the other one we had *lol*) and to swim... It's too cold for that here. Maybe in July.

Anyway, I'm glad that you had a really nice weekend.

Hey, cool hubby you have there :-)

7:52 PM  
Blogger Haleigh Anne said...

What a nice weekend and a cute hubby!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks for the great descriptions. I love sand dollars! I feel like I just went on a little vacation in my head! :)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home