Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Monday!

My weekend was great, but went by really fast. It went by so fast that it was almost like I didn't have a weekend at all. I just hate it when that happens. Why can't my work week fly by like that? I guess because it's not as much fun.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I did some shopping this weekend, one of my favorite past times. We were planning to go out in the boat yesterday (Sunday) but we had some really bad weather so, we stayed at home and watch movies ALL day! I just love those kind of days when you can be lazy and cuddle up and watch some Netflix movies. I had a nice quite weekend.

Well, it's Monday morning and I'm back to my everyday work and school routine. I'm hoping and praying that this week will be much BETTER than last week. I don't even want to go into how horrible my week was, so we will leave that one alone! I will try and keep a positive attitude and see how it goes.

Happy Monday to everyone! Have a great day! Talk to you later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Here are some cyber chihuahua kises to make sure your week is chihuahua-rific!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mustang said...

well, thats the only shoddy thing about the weekends.. wish everyday could rotate around a saturday and a sunday and one day could be alloted for payday.. now wouldnt the earth be a better place to live in !! lol..
my weekend was quite a good time.... best thing was taht i got lil birdie back.. made a load of difference...
Have a great monday and an excellant week..God bless

D

2:16 PM  
Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

heres to hoping you have a FABULOUS week!!! :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

It was the same here, the weekend went fast and I think every day goes fast now. Maybe it's a age thing ;-)

I really hope that this week will be better for you, that working part sounded no fun at all. Much more hard to enjoy the life then...

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home