Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogging Chicks........

I have joined the blogging Chicks, thank you Lifecruiser for introducing this group to me.

I'm officially a blogging chick! This should be fun!

It's pretty easy to become a blogging chick, there is one condition though, you must be female. Which for me was an easy test to pass and should be for most of my readers.

So, come on ladies join the chickosphere(as Lifecruiser would call it).
Who knows we may be able to take over the world! You never know.

Blogging Chicks Rock!

6 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

I am a follower and want to be a chick, too! LOL Thanks! Shouldn't you be working!?!?!?! LOL

11:24 AM  
Blogger Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Hi Kelly, from a fellow blogging chick.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

hi kelly.. thanks for the welcome.. i did have a good ride, had a skid too.. have posted in detail..

so how was your trip??

2:31 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

That's clucking good :-)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

I just joined with them today. Can't wait to reading a few of them today.

3:46 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Thanks for the post. Welcome to the group.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home