Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - My Best Friend


I got this Thursday Thirteen Logo from Moodswingcreations.

Thirteen Reasons why my best friend is so special to me.

1. She's a WONDERFUL mother.
2. She's such a caring person, always puts others before herself.
3. I can be who I am with her and she still loves me. lol! I can be a complete dork or nerd with her and it's ok.
4. I can tell her anything and she doesn't judge me.
5. She is so much fun to be around, we have fun no matter what we are doing.
6. She looks for the good in everyone and gives them the benefit of the doubt.
7. She is so smart, I mean she is a Software Engineer. Talk about computer savvy!
8. When she's passionate about something, she's passionate about it.
9. She is always supportive of me and everything I do.
10. She contacts me every day, be it through email, instant messenger, text message or phone.
11. We have several things in common, for instance, our Obsession with Scrapbooking and Scrapbooking supplies!
12. She is interested in my life and what I'm up to. (Maybe she's checking up on me? lol).
13. One last thing, She is a BEAUTIFUL person that I have nothing but respect. She is pretty great!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



23 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Now that's sweet! Too bad more people can't have such a beautiful relationship with their Mothers.

9:16 AM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

That's great. I always thought she was a super nice gal ;) #3 is wonderful - it's great to have someone like that.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Everyone needs a best friend. I talk to mine every day, too. We're going to Egypt together in a month. Glad you have such a good friend to keep tabs on you. :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Master Enigma said...

Sounds like a great friend to have.

Looking for the good in others is a wonderful thing.

My own 13 is trying to contact friends right now over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a great list! You have a great friend. :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Strong Enough said...

Sounds like I could be obsessed with you! LOL

You brought tears to my eyes! You are one awesome woman, too!

Doesn't "BEAUTIFUL person" mean that I have a great sense of humor? LOL

You are the BEST!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I hope your BF sees what a great post you have done.

My T13 is up.

10:01 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

Great list - I might steal it :)

Your best friend sounds like she'll be in your life for ever and ever. You're lucky. :)

Thanks for coming by.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Frances D said...

What a lovely tribute and TT.
So glad thta was the first one I read today.
My list is up.
Take care & Look forward to visiting next week.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very lucky to have such a great Mom!!! :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

ahhhhhhhh, I miss my mother so many times. Glad to know you feel like she's your friend!! How lovely.

Thanks for dropping by my T T

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet!! I left my best friend back in California when I moved...miss her so much.

11:10 AM  
Blogger twiga92 said...

That is a great list! I may have to steal, er, borrow that sometime for my TT. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also love to scrapbook.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Best friends are the best aren't they? I'm glad you have one to lean on.
Thanks for visiting my T13.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I hope she gets to read that. (Mine are up, too!)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

This TT is so sweet! You are really fortunate to have a best friend with all of these wonderful qualities.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Strong Enough said...

Yes, YOU are the lucky one!! And I am NOT your mother! I am only five months older than you! LOL

2:15 PM  
Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

That is wonderful that you are blessed with such a great friend! I would rather have one special friend than 20 acquaintances :)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

thats great kelly.. friends sparkle so much of joy in our hearts that we dont know about.. that is why the Lord called us His friends..

4:14 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Awesome list. I hope your best friend sees it.

Thanks for visiting my 13.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

That's great you have a best friend like that.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Wow, she sounds like an awesome person. You are so lucky to have a friend like that (though I'm sure I don't need to tell you that).

My TT is up. Have a great day!

8:41 AM  
Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

what is this thursday 13 business? looks like fun! :) i love what you wrote! it's great to have someone who inspires you so much huh?!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home