Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm It...................

I was tagged by Princess. What's the tag? List weird things about yourself. You then tag others to play.

Now, here are six weird things about me......

1. I'm addicted to watching the Food Network.
2. I collect a shot glass and a magnet from every where I go.
3. I actually like to work out. How weird is that? lol
4. I'm afraid of sharks. I think about being attacked every time I get in the ocean. It's my only fear.
5. I'm a QVC addict.
6. I'm a horror junkie! Movies, books, you name it I'm loving it!

I'm a little leary of tagging someone. So if you name appears and you want to play then play if not I'm cool with that to!

Tracy
Ceece
Kendra

5 Comments:

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I've finally met another QVC person! Yea!!! I love that channel and watch it all the time even though I only rarely buy.

I have to say, they have the neatest stuff on there and everything I've ever bought is excellent quality and works just like they say it will.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've done my tag by you if you would like to read it. It was kind of hard for me to think up some weird things about me. I think people who knows me probably could come up with more about me...lol.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also like to work out, lately it is mainly walking because that is about all I have time for. My weird list is up as well.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

yep..quite excited about it.... got it all planned as well... this month- end (couple of weeks later), im riding to coonoor... will surely take loads of snaps..middle of may, i ride to another city called bangalore and then july 1st, i ride to kerala.... wheeee

D

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

love surely rules..!!! shopping is sure a great experience.. offices should start paying us plenty more...hmmm..
another yippy news... im getting my new camera before i ride out to coonoor...got it off ebay and if the courier comes on time, then it will be a great time clicking with the new nikon 5600....

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home