Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Guilty Pleasures


I know, we all have them. Some are much more dynamic and sinful than others, but today my guilty pleasures have to do with food. I have been working out and loosing weight for a year and half. I have lost 35 pounds and every once in a while I give in to some guilty pleasures that I have. I only have a couple and number one on that list is PASTA, any kind of pasta (Italian food) and I'm loving life! lol I found Giada De Laurentiis host of Everyday Italian on the Food Network. Her recipes are healthy versions of Italian food and I'm loving it! It makes eating my guilty pleasure much more enjoyable and I can eat it more often.




Second on my list is CHOCOLATE of course! lol Godiva to be exact.
I am a sucker for some Godiva chocolate. They have the best truffles I have ever eaten. Don't get me wrong, I will eat any of Godiva's chocolates, I'm just addicted to the truffles. I don't eat these often but when I do it sure is worth the workout later on! lol

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

3 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

These days my guilty pleasure is mexican food. Can't get enough. There was a moment in time that it was also girl scout cookies, but I took care of that. Yum! LOL!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Yep, I have guilty pleaures. I, too, am a sucker for chocolate (all sweets to be exact.) I also like to read the trashy romance novel books (not the Harlequin kind, but like Nora Roberts and such) Have to live vicariously somehow!

Thanks for stopping by.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Mustang said...

food, i guess is everyone's guilty pleasure.. but its so delicious that you can keep going on and on.. im from india and there's something here called biriyani which i love.. you should try it sometime too.. its rice with lots of spices mixed in it..
very yummmmy !!!!


nice blog. on my list

Cheers
D

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home