Monday, April 10, 2006

Typical Monday Morning!


I'm having a bad Monday morning. I have been swamped all morning at work. I can't seem to get enough coffee. I have had more coffee than you can possibly imagine this morning! Today, I could keep Starbucks in business! I'm hoping as my day goes on that I will kick this funk I'm in today. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I don't normally wake up like that.

I had a wonderful weekend. My best friend and her daughter came to see me and we had a great time! It was wonderful to see them, it had been about 5 months since we had seen each other. We live in two different cities about 2 and half hours from each other. We really should see each other more but with our busy lives it's hard. I just hope she knows how much I love and care about her and the family. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

I LOVE you, too! I think we are twins because I woke up the same way. Maybe it's separation anxiety. LOL

10:57 AM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

Sorry you had a bad start to your week. I don't like/drink coffee but I'll take Dr. Pepper instead ;)

P.S. got you linked up on the blogroll for the photo hunters. :) Thanks for joining us.

10:59 PM  
Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

you can never go wrong with starbucks! i'm sorry you had such a rough day but thanks for visiting my site!! made MY monday happier :) lol
kristy

12:07 AM  
Blogger Mustang said...

no worries about the bad monday...just a depression for a good friday that you are going to have.... thankfully not the other way around...

cheers
D

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home