Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

It's a work holiday for me today. It's 11:09 am and I have been awake all of an hour and half. I'm working on my fourth cup of coffee, watching the food network and surfing the net. It's such a beautiful day here in Florida today. It's already in the high 70's this morning. It's going to be hot day. I have got to get out of the house today and do something. I think I may do a little shopping in our downtown area. We have a lot of great little shops downtown. I'm also going to the scrapbook store today. I haven't been to Scrapbook Market in a while. I love to shop for scrapbooking supplies.

I hope my best friend Tracy is enjoying here day at work. lol! Love you girl! I just had to give her a hard time this morning. ;-)

I'm out of here for today, I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

This is me. Jealous. Cuz you have a day off. :)

It's really slow here at work, so at least it's an easy day.

Happy Easter

11:44 AM  
Blogger Strong Enough said...

I'm actually getting work done since your not around. LOL Have a great day off! Love you, too!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

hey, great to hear that you are having an off today.. lucky you.. even though im working for an american company here in india, i dont get the holiday.. :(
so whats plans for the weekend and for easter??
weekend should be quite intersting.. lots of friends to catch up with.. im trying to organise a gettogether of all my school mates...lets hope it turns out well...
you have a great friday evening and a splendid weeekend.. thoough im sure that you're gng to be blogging on sat and sunday..
take care

4:48 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

back at home now after quite a good day at office... got a break through at work..so thats making me feel quite good about stepping into the weekend !!!
yea,i hope the get together works out too..its such a warm feeling meeting old friends.. Do try it sometime.. it will sometimes bring tears to your eyes..
so whats your plans for the weekend??

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home