Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thirteen things I want to do this summer


1. Learn to drive our boat
2. Take trip to San Francisco to visit my baby brother
3. Get my fourth tattoo
4. Go to the beach as much as possible
5. Get a great tan
6. Take trip to Ireland
7. Visit my best friend as much as possible
8. Trip to Creating Keepsakes University in July (with my best friend)
9. Finish my summer semester of college
10. Weekend trip to Las Vegas
11. Make at least one new friend
12. Achieve all the goals my boss has given me for the next few months.
13. I want to just have fun!

Keep your fingers crossed that I can do all of this in just a matter of a few months! lol

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

That's a lot of trips! You will acheive EVERYTHING on this list!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Melzie said...

Would be a fun & great summer! You can do it all! happy TT!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you can accomplish your goals. If you did you would have such a fun summer. Good luck. My TT is up.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I only have one tattoo...so far.

You'll have a great summer even if you do only half of those things!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Making a new friends seems like a good goal. I think I'll have to take that one for myself.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

A trip to Vegas sounds good since I never been there. I need to visit my friend a little more too.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Vegas baby! Fun fun!

My site is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would LOVE to visit San Fran. Sounds like you'll have a busy summer! (mine are up)

4:40 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Go to Ireland! I want to do that so bad!! We are hoping to that for our 25th anniversary, that's in 2 years!

Happy Thursday! Great list, mine is up!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

oh yes... im back at home and its just amaaaaazing....:)
im lovin it !!!!!
sleep... sure have a lot of catching up to do... was dozing my head off in office..
that is an amazing list that you've put up... my next agenda for the end of the month is my ride to a place called coonoor with my bullet club...will be doing it through 2 states and a jungle reserve....

D

8:58 PM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

I wanna finish my degree, get a tan, make a new friend and have fun, too.

What is your tattoo's of?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great summer! Great list! Thanks for visiting my T13 today. Come on back for the Blog Olympics Training Camp this Saturday!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

know what, they should give us a break terming it lunch + rest..not just a lunch break.. :)
The club that i ride with is called Madras Bulls. Yes, i do ride with them quite often.. we are having our 5th anniversary ride to a place called coonoor which is a hill station, which will also have riders from other parts of the country, from bangalore (rolling thunder) and also from Hydrabad(the wanderers)..it'l be quite a blast!!! 6 of us including me, want to do a ride which will take us through bangalore, mysore and a forest reserve called Bandipur, reach ooty(another hill station) and then ride down to coonoor where we will meet the rest of the guys and then after the party ride back home with them. that would be quite a sight. 40 bullets streaking on the highway with the lights on..
This distance will be around 1500 kms. The longest that i have done alone so far is 1872kms...
at the end of the month, im gng to get loads of pics...Check this. http://bluethebad.blogspot.com/
( a sneak preview of the bandipur forest).will be riding with some of these guys this time...

1:24 AM  
Blogger Frances D said...

Quite a list there.
Hope you have a marvelous summer.
My own second TT and Hunt Photos are up.
Have a great weekend

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

You know, we're going to do #6 on your list in June:

http://lifecruiser.com/travel/2006/03/15/south-ireland-tour/

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home