Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Training, what a bore!

Could my day have been more boring? I don't think so! I work in a Manufacturing environment and once a year we have Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) training. Talk about the longest day of my life. To get my day started we had to be there at 7 AM this morning, which, by the way, is an hour earlier than I'm used to being to work. So, of course, I was late getting to training and everyone knew it. I was not the only person late for the training but I was the only one any body remembered being late for training. UGH! They then feed us lunch that's so heavy I could have just died. It was good don't get me wrong, but it wasn't food that should have been feed to people while in a BORING training class. It was all I could to do to stay awake after lunch. I couldn't wait for the day to be over. Thank goodness we only do this training once a year. lol!

I'm so exhausted! Getting up an hour earlier and sitting through a boring class just sucked the life right of me. I think I might turn in early tonight, I hope I can stay awake until LOST is over.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Strong Enough said...

Missed you today! Sorry your training was so boring.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

training is always like taht.. the reason why they have great lunch is so that you can catch a shut eye after it.. if you would look around you will find everyone in the same state !!
i remember my time of training with my previous comp.. they used to keep it in this neat hotel where the food was like... yummy !!! eat well, sleep well was the word of the day !!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

thanks so much for all your comments! i love getting comments, but apparently most of my readers are the silent type, lol....
i would LOVE to see your wedding invites!! can ya share???
Kristy

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home