Friday, April 28, 2006

No place like home

There is just no place like home!!! I love to travel but the best part of traveling is going home.

It's Friday night and I have made it home from my trip to Raleigh, NC. I had some pretty good success with my recruiting the past few days. I found a couple of people that I plan on bringing to our site for a second interview. I just love my job. I love to recruit and interact with people. I wear so many hats in my job it's just amazing, but recruiting is the favorite part of my job. I'm happy it wasn't a wasted trip. I should pat myself on the back.

I did have a pretty good time while I was in Raleigh. I didn't get to see a lot of Raleigh while I was there, most of my time was spent working, but last night I had a few drinks at the bar at the restaurant Bone Fish with my boss and boy did I pay for that this morning. I had a hangover! I haven't had a hangover in such a long time. I forgot how bad it feels. I must say that it was worth it, I really had a great time.

I have a pretty busy day tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to attend and help support our Family Fun Day at work. UGH! I so don't want to go, but being in HR I have to attend. I just HATE Family Fun Day, I guess because I don't have children and this event is centered around kids and I just can't relate to it. My job tomorrow at the event is to place arms bands on everyone that attends. I'm going to have SO much fun! Our Production department and Maintenance department hold a softball game, It's a hugh deal and a very competitive game. This game will be the high light for me tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

Welcome back. Do pat yourself on the back.

Hope you have an OK time at family fun day even tho you don't like it :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

hooohoooo, waiting for an old photo to look at here :-)

Hope your having a nice weekend.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

Great that you Raleigh trip was successful. Hope that you have a good time at the family fun day.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you made it back safely. Enjoy your weekend. (I sent you an email)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home