Monday, April 24, 2006

Internet with draws.............

Well, it's been a typical Monday here at work. Although, we have been with out internet all day! Can you believe? I have been having major with draws! It's 4:30 and finally we have internet, right as it's almost time to go home. It's been a very long day at work today.

My weekend went by really fast! It always does, so I guess I should be used to that. My husband was out of town so I was on my own. Saturday, it stormed here. We had some really bad storms so I didn't venture to far from home. I watched some movies Saturday afternoon and then went to JCPenny. I had to get some new luggage for my trip this week. I have to travel again for work this week and needed a new piece of luggage. Sunday, I went to the beach. I just love the beach. It was so nice to layout and get some sun, listen to my iPod, watch the water and people go by. Being at the beach is so relaxing and it takes you to another place. You forget about your everyday life just for a little while. It's FABULOUS!

Now, I'm back to reality, back to work and my everyday routine. At least I'm out of school this week. They have finally given us our Spring Break. Lucky me, I have to spend my Spring Break traveling for work. Happy Monday Everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

Go out to a nice spring break dinner on the travel account. :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

I think I would have a really major withdrawal if I didn't have the internet for the day. I'm hooked to the computer/internet majority of the day anyways.

I haven't been to the beach in a long while, hopefully I will be able to go this summer. It really does sound nice.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home