Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Madness

1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be that I didn't have to do any chores.

2. One of my favorite recipes includes garlic, I eat a lot of it.

3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to wing it and go with the flow.

4. My daily routine is very BUSY!

5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is Greys Anatomy.

6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my wall here at the office.

7. I'm really a slacker about changing the calendar when the day/month changes.

To participate in Monday Madness

4 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

OK...not participating this week, but I am going to start next week. Good answers...wish I was better about going with the flow...probably more likely to just lay in the floor and have a fit.:-)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Frances D said...

Hi again,
I just joined MM this week.
LOL I'm a slacker with calendars too.
See you soon.
Frances

2:15 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I just did my first MM this week. I just can't go with the flow - anything that doesn't follow the normal routine drives me crazy.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Cat. said...

Hey there. I love garlic too. My mom gets really upset if she sees me putting tons of "actual garlic" in food... Luckily, she's old enough to have lost a lot of her tastebuds, so I sneak it in anyway. ;-)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home