Friday, May 26, 2006

It's finally Friday!!!! TGIF!!


I'm excited today! I get to leave work early today, in just about 15 minutes! I'm so due for this three day weekend. I don't really have any set plans for the weekend. We will just do whatever we feel like doing. I'm just excited to be away from the plant, the mines and school. I thought I would share a picture of me at work. Well, out in our mines. I actually work in the Human Resources Department. On this day I was out visiting the employees that work in our mines. I know what your thinking, I sure look sexy with that hard hat on! I know it's every mans dream, a woman wearing steel toe shoes, safety glasses and a hard hat! It's all good, it's my job! I have a great time at work, but I'm due for a break. I'm out of here talk to you soon.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lifecruiser said...

Whooooo is that sexy model *lol*

Well I do hope you don't need that helmet in your human resources work... You never know, that could in some places be really hard work too *lol*

Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderfully smashing weekend!

We're hoping of getting at least one little sunbeam peeping through sometime this weekend, we haven't seen much of it lately. Outside there is, we're keeping the sun in our hearts...

Saturday will be... something un-planned :-)

Sunday is Mother's Day over here, so that day is booked of course.

Take care.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

looks like everyone got lucky this friday..... we dint have power in our office, so i got to get out like 8 hours early...lol...
have a great weekend.... sure will get loads of pics...

11:44 PM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

cooooooooooooooool picture!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

That why they call it WORK! Nice hat though! ~ jb///

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home