Sunday, August 12, 2007

WOW! How Time Flies............



I can't believe it's been more than a year since my last post. Over the past year life has just been wonderful. Most of my time has been spent working on my degree and working like a mad woman. I know your probably thinking, how is that so wonderful? Well, since my last post I have gotten a new job. I love my new job and the company I work I for. Making the move to my new company was the right decision. I wasn't so sure in the beginning, but all has worked out and everything is going so well. I am almost finished with my degree, less than a year to go! There is light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait to see that light up close and personal. I attend school three nights a week for 4 hours. School is so time consuming, but it will pay off in the end.

My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. I can't believe how time has flown. It's amazing how life happens everyday and when it's going great life just passes us by so quickly. In my past life hasn't been so great and it seemed like things would never get better, but lucky for me, I have over come all the opsticals in my past. Now, I am here in the life I always wanted. I know, I sound a little over the top, but what can I say? I'm happy!
I'm going to try my best to keep posting on a regular basis. I miss blogging and my fellow bloggers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited to see you post! I was imagining all these horrible things that could have happened to you.

Welcome back to blogging, girl!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

PHEW! Oh my, long time no see girl! We all have imagined all kind of terrible things happening to you. Shame on you for not letting us know that you were alive at least ;-)

I'm sooo happy to find out that everything is just fine. New job and a degree going on sounds just great, keep up the good work!

Take care! Mostly of the Love... *giggles*

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mustang said...

Really Really wonderful to see you back here... Gosh, its been a long time !!! but its great to hear that you've been doing great and having a great life during your blog absence.

Seriously cool to see you back.. :)

Cheers ( a big one )

D

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home